Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Current Favorite Swings On YouTube Part II

FRED COUPLES

Fred's swing has it's flaws, like he gets extremely upright from the 9 o'clock back to the top of the swing and he flips pretty hard. But he also has a lot of great aspects in his swing, particularly body rotation and spine angle. And of course, it's smoother than whipped butter.






RAPHAEL JACQUELIN

Don't know much about this golfer, but it doesn't get any simpler than this.





GARY MCCORD

It kind of surprises me that golf swing fanatics routinely ignore McCord's swing, which is downright excellent.









VJ TROLIO

This is a swing that actually excites me about the game and instruction. I am not a big fan of the stack and tilt method, although some of its principles I believe are very good. Trolio's swing incorporates a classic style and a S&T method.






JOHN SCOTT

Perhaps I know nothing of the golf swing. According to the author of this post, Mr. Scott says that his posture sucks. Go figure.



No comments: