Friday, January 9, 2009

Great Web Site About Golf Courses

I'd like to talk more about golf courses here. No other sport's venue really has the same impact as golf courses have on the game of golf and there's an infinite number of designs. My favorite designer is Donald Ross.

Unfortunately, I'm not all that knowledgeable on golf courses and design even though I've played golf for the last 20 years, even at a very high level of competition. Thus, I don't feel too comfortable trying to articulate upon golf courses and design.

Anyway, found a great Web site on some of the greatest courses in the world at www.golfclubatlas.com. The Web site goes into a myriad of topics in relation to the golf course from simple reviews of great clubs like Pine Valley (pictured above) to op/ed pieces on designers like Ross himself. I've been reading this Web site constantly since I found it two days ago.




3JACK

1 comment:

monclerjacket said...

Your sharing golf course is great, i had proved it with モンクレール ダウン レディース